Self-esteem means that self-esteem or self-worth is important to every person. It can help someone to be happy and make good decisions. On the other hand, when you are a victim of low self-esteem or low self-esteem, the effects on your behavior, productivity and mental health are also visible. A person who devalues himself is deceiving himself not only in his goals but also in his relationships. Therefore, it is important to understand its symptoms and get rid of it as soon as possible. Experts say that there are some signs of low self-worth that you should avoid.
Low self-worth or not valuing yourself makes you attracted to the negatives in life. Signs of low self-esteem are usually not visible, but your behavior and personality will show it. This can be very harmful to your mental health. On the other hand, because of your lack of self-confidence, you surround your world in a limited circle and look for negative things. However, it is very important to have a strong self-esteem in every stage and aspect of life, which is why it is said that low self-esteem is a serious problem.
Due to lack of confidence, you may be confused in your every action. Not only that, you may allow others to take advantage of your weakness. In such a situation, it is very important to keep yourself mentally strong. Tell us about some hidden signs of selfishness that aren’t visible, but push us toward the negative inside.
Find out what your worth is
Parenting and psychology expert Dr Lalita shared a message on her Instagram account. In this post, he talked about the hidden facts of his low values. Dr. Lalita says that “the value of our self-knowledge is the relationship with us that others cannot see. It depends on how we relate and relate to the people around us.
Because of our low self-worth, we are afraid to connect with people so that people don’t see the real us. However, we must completely remove from our minds that unless we accept ourselves as we are, it is useless to expect others to do the same.
These signs indicate that you too are struggling with low self-esteem
Renowned psychologist Dr. Lalita talks about 7 inner signs of low self-worth. Let’s find out what this sign is.
1. Negative self-talk, such as “I’m so stupid” and “I can’t do anything.” That is, calling only negative things in your mind.
2. Instead of focusing on your strengths, focus more on your weaknesses. Due to the lack of self-esteem, people often only see their weaknesses, even though they are strong in them.
3. Confused about the smallest decisions. You don’t believe in yourself at all.
4. Not being able to accept the problems in life.
5. Hesitating to sit and talk among people. This happens because you feel that you have many flaws in yourself that should not be exposed to the public.
6. Feel like you don’t deserve anything good.
7. Seeing other people better than yourself.
Now know how to get rid of it
Dr. Lalita says, “Whenever I feel down, I see a child inside who just needs to learn a lot and become stronger. Having that feeling is very powerful. Because there is no one who is perfect in all respects.
She adds, “You can change your self-worth. It’s a journey within you. I’ve met many people who have given up hope of moving forward. But self-confidence gives you hope to start over.”