Belongs to the amaranth family Quinoa Can be grown all year round. It is mainly grown as a seed crop.this seed protein, fiber, B vitamins and diet minerals It is more nutritious than many grains in these respects.health benefits reason Quinoa from past years rise to fame Yes.if you have this bar monthly Quinoa included do not know Learn how to prepare this dish, So the recipe mentioned here (Quinoa Recipe Can try.
forward Know Benefits of Quinoa
Nutritious Quinoa Daily diet Incorporating it can have a significant positive impact on health.
get wet lose assistant
blood Brix help maintain
Helps improve gut health
antioxidant rich heart very suitable
reduce the risk of cancer
Rich in dietary fiber to help relieve constipation
vitamins become b Make skin glow
Today, everyone is constantly looking for some healthy eating options., After learning about the health benefits of quinoa, we cannot ignore it.Now that we know the benefits of quinoa, So let’s take a look at a few different ways to incorporate it into your diet. study.
Quinoa is a superfood, Contains more protein and fiber than oats.we know oats Materials The best and most popular breakfast item ever go Yes. Take a break sometimes and explore new things!
Health Shots give you what you need to add quinoa to your diet 3 recipe
1 Lemon Quinoa (Lemon Quinoa)
@herhealthypalate Anita Katyal, as it’s commonly known, shared the recipe via an Instagram post.
2-3 tablespoon cooking oil
1 tablespoon ura dal
1 teaspoon chana dal
1/2 teaspoon mustard seeds
7-8 curry leaves
2 chopped green chilli
1/2 inch ginger
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
salt to taste
3.5 cup cooked quinoa
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup roasted peanuts
side dish coriander
- Heat a pan and add cooking oil.
- Add urad and chana dal and fry over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- curry leaves, ginger, add chili and 30 Cook for a few seconds.
- turmeric, Salt, Add asafoetida and water and give a quick stir.
- Add quinoa and mix well.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Add roasted peanuts. if you want And roasted cashews can put
- Garnish with cilantro at the end. Your delicious lemon quinoa is ready.
Quinoa Berry Bake
Instagram handle @eatinghealthytoday This Very Easy Vegetable Breakfast Recipe Yes.
2 big banana
1 cup quinoa
2 tablespoon chia seeds
2 cup almond milk (or any other plant milk,
pinch of ground cinnamon
2 spoon vanilla
2 tablespoon maple syrup
1.5 cup fresh or frozen berries
- Mash the bananas in a large baking pan and add all the ingredients (except the berries).
- all contains consisting of beat and Then add the berries. Make sure they are evenly distributed.
- until the quinoa is cooked 375 Bachelor of Science 60 Bake for a minute.
- your favorite topping take it fresh fruit, nut, seed, Vegan yogurt is waiting for you berry Can also be mixed.
- make this high protein 2 Scoop vegan protein and 1/3 Cup Spare Plants milk mix.
almost 4 Small service.If you like to eat more breakfast, So make a double batch!
Quinoa Cups with Blueberries
Quinoa can be included in both sweet and savory recipes., That’s why quinoa breakfast cups are so important! @veganbowls Have Shared her quinoa cup recipe via an Instagram post.
1 cup cooked quinoa
2 cup plant or flax milk
3 tablespoon pure maple syrup
4 tablespoon chia seeds
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
1 spoon psyllium husk Powder (alternative for extra fiber reinforcement)
critical moment Salt
2 1 cup fresh blueberries + more for topping
1 spoon lemon juice
a pinch of salt
- If you don’t already have quinoa, cook it according to the package directions.You can make cooked quinoa for an easy lunch, You can keep it in the refrigerator as an easy option.
- in a large bowl 1 cup cooked quinoa, milk, Maple sugar, Chia seeds, vanilla, Cinnamon, Cardamom, Add psyllium husk powder (if using) and a pinch of salt.almost in a bowl on the counter 15 let it wait a minute, until it thickens go.
- at the same time, Combine all the candied ingredients in a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until the blueberries burst and the mixture resembles jam to make blueberry preserves. This will take about the same amount of time it takes the quinoa to thicken.
- Pour the quinoa mixture into a glass or bowl, or over the blueberry preserves. overnight.
- tomorrow morning, Nut/seed butter, Enjoy with fresh blueberries and the titular maple/agave syrup. If you like a hot snack, you can also serve it hot – it tastes delicious in every form!
By adding variety in this way, you can make changes to your daily diet to enjoy nutrition and flavor.