Hectic lifestyle and mental stress have become commonplace for everyone today. Because of this, most people have the habit of getting up late. This is even more normal in youth. Late night parties and late waking habits have become a cool trend. And it has a direct impact on health. Weakness, tiredness or difficulty concentrating and restlessness throughout the day are the main symptoms of sleep deprivation. At the same time, some people also begin to experience problems such as lack of sleep or being constantly tired. Today, while solving these problems, we propose 3 such yoga poses (Yoga for healthy sleep), which will allow you to sleep better and relieve mental stress.
Learn about the benefits of yoga for sleep
Yoga not only affects our physical health, but also our mental health. Practicing yoga regularly can help keep you energized throughout the day. It can help improve health by relaxing our muscles and brain.
The journal Ayurveda and Integrative Medicine found in a study of older adults that people who practiced yoga for a long time As sleep quality improves, so does lifestyle.
These 3 Yoga Poses for a Good Deep Sleep
1. Setubandhasana (Bridge Pose)
Bridge Bridge Bridge pose is a very simple way to deal with fatigue and lethargy. It is believed to be most beneficial for hip, lower back and knee problems. It aids in better sleep by relaxing the muscles.
Do like this Setubandhasana
- First, lie on your back, now bend your knees and straighten your legs, placing them below your knees and hip-width apart.
- Inhale and lift your lower back up. The pose forms a flat triangle with your lower back.
- During this time, your block can be on either side. Breathe here for 10-15 breaths or stay for 1 minute.
- Inhale and lift your hips so you can easily slide the block out of the way.
- Slowly lower yourself, keeping your lower back flat on the mat.
Here are the most effective yoga poses for a good night’s sleep. It can also help calm your mind by relaxing your entire body. Apart from physical health, mental health will also benefit from this type of yoga.
have a funeral like this
- Lie on your back while relaxing your legs. In this pose, keep hip distance and relax your arms by keeping them in place.
- Put a support or pillow under your knees and some support under your head if needed.
- Keep your weight on the mat and focus on your breath. Now start taking long, slow breaths.
- Do this yoga exercise for at least 4 minutes. You can also do this yoga exercise in bed.
3. Balasana (Child’s Pose)
This yoga practice makes the spine flexible as it stretches. For more comfort, place a pillow under your chest or thighs. If you have any stomach and back related issues then do this yoga only with expert advice.
like doing balasana
- First, you have to get down. Now do tabletop pose by lifting your hands and legs and front.
- From tabletop position, push your hips back toward your heels. Bring your knees together or spread them out.
- Relax your front and relax your thighs.It will relax the whole body including the spine
- Hold this position for 5 minutes. At first, you can even do it for 2 to 2 minutes.