Beautiful and long hair adds to the beauty of the face, but this is only possible if we treat the hair with special nutrition. There are many types of products available in the market for this, but the issue of natural beauty is something else. That is why today in this article we are talking about such a natural oil that is beneficial for hair. We are talking about jojoba oil (How to use jojoba oil for hair growth).
Is jojoba oil good for your hair?
Jojoba oil can be beneficial in providing nourishment to the hair. This is proven by research related to jojoba oil. According to research by Juniper Publishers, jojoba oil can promote hair growth along with providing nourishment. In addition, jojoba oil can also prove useful in treating dry scalp. Jojoba oil can condition the hair by being absorbed into the hair roots. This can help prevent hair from becoming dry, dry and weak. At the same time, jojoba oil is also used in hair creams against dandruff and nourishing hair. Based on this, it can be assumed that jojoba oil is a better option for hair.
Benefits of jojoba oil for hair
1. Hair growth
Jojoba oil contains properties that stimulate hair growth. This can help in hair growth. In addition, jojoba oil can also act as an effective hair cleanser, conditioner, moisturizer and softener, all of which play an important role in hair growth.
2. Dry hair
The benefits of jojoba oil can also be seen on dry hair. In fact, research in the Chemistry Journal clearly states that jojoba oil can be used as a natural moisturizer. When used regularly on the hair, it can help eliminate hair dryness.
3. Prevention of dandruff
Jojoba oil can also prove useful in removing dandruff from the hair. A fungus called Malassezia furfur is also thought to cause dandruff. Jojoba oil also has antifungal properties that can help fight dandruff-causing fungi.
4. Scalp cleanser
Jojoba oil can also be used as a hair cleanser. Research has believed that jojoba oil can also be used as a cleaning agent. If the scalp produces excess oil, jojoba can act as a solubilizing agent and help cleanse the hair.
How to use jojoba oil –
1. Shampoo and conditioner with jojoba oil
In fact, jojoba oil can help with hair growth. For this you can buy jojoba oil shampoo in the market or you can also make jojoba oil shampoo at home.
material- Jojoba oil one teaspoon, hair shampoo as needed
How to use-
- As needed, take the shampoo out into a bowl and mix one tablespoon of jojoba oil into it.
- While shampooing with this mixture, massage the scalp with light hands.
- Then wash your hair with clean water.
2- As a conditioner after shampoo
Jojoba oil can also be used as a conditioner. Jojoba oil can be used as a leave-in conditioner or as a regular conditioner.
material – 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil, optional conditioner
How to use-
- After shampooing, when the hair is dry, apply a few drops of jojoba oil to the palm of your hand.
- Rub both palms together, spread the oil on your palms and apply to your hair.
- It can also be used after shampooing by mixing it with a conditioner purchased from the market.
3. Jojoba oil massage-
Jojoba oil can also be used for hair massage. This is a very simple solution. This gives the hair complete nourishment.
material- jojoba oil as needed
How to use-
- Take out the jojoba oil in a bowl and prepare it lukewarm.
- Using your fingers, massage thoroughly into the scalp and hair.
- Then leave it on for a few hours or overnight and then shampoo your hair.