listen to this news
Calcium is one such nutrient that is related to bones and teeth. It not only takes care of our heart health but also works to strengthen the muscles. There are many foods, including dairy products, from which we get calcium. Let us know which superfoods are there that work to fulfill calcium deficiency in the body.
Research from the Harvard School of Public Health has found that about 99 percent of the body’s calcium is present in the bones. And the remaining 1 percent of the blood is found in the muscles and other tissues. If the level of calcium in the blood becomes too low, the parathyroid hormone (PTH) signals the bones to release calcium into the bloodstream. In addition to this, this hormone also improves the absorption of vitamin D in the intestines. This helps with the absorption of calcium. Let us know from Dr. Aditi Sharma, Head of Nutrition and Dietetics at Manipal Hospital Ghaziabad, how to make calcium a part of your diet.
Tofu is rich in calcium. For vegetarians, dairy products are a good way to get calcium instead. Can be a healthy option. 100 grams of tofu corresponds to 300 grams of dairy products. Tofu made with calcium sulfate has a higher calcium content.
When food with high calcium content is mentioned, milk’s name is the first thing on the tongue. A cup of milk contains 280 mg of calcium out of 1000 mg. Regular consumption of this strengthens children’s bones.
A handful of almonds contains 457 mg of calcium. Protein is abundant in almonds. Its nutrients are found to be helpful in reducing the risk of heart disease. Almonds are a source of nutrients that alleviate memory problems and improve memory. The garland of almond oil also proves beneficial in improving memory.
Our body gets plenty of potassium and calcium from figs. We get 242 mg of calcium from a bowl of figs. This gives strength to the bones. High amount of magnesium is found in it. Eating soaked figs has many benefits for the body, including smoothing the heartbeat and maintaining muscle function. Apart from this, fig water soaked overnight also works to nourish the body.
Do not ignore these things to maintain regular amount of calcium in the body
Apart from the rest of the food, the body meets the lack of vitamin D.
Include yoga, meditation and exercise in the daily routine. This keeps the bones strong.
Kidney works to remove excess salt from the body. In this case, salt from the body
Along with this, calcium also goes out. To maintain calcium in the body, avoid including more salt in the diet.
Calcium, obtained from animal proteins such as fish, poultry and dairy products, is leached from the bones. At the same time, the calcium obtained by consuming beans, grains and vegetables remains in the body.
Say goodbye to the habit of smoking. In fact, calcium comes out of the body of smokers. Also, a study has found that they have a 40 percent higher risk of fracture.
also read this – According to Ayurveda, the secret of a long and healthy life is hidden in these 5 things, it is not difficult to follow them