listen to the news
To stay healthy, in addition to a healthy lifestyle, a healthy body is also very important. This can be maintained through a good diet and fitness regime. But with today’s busy lifestyles, many times we don’t have time to focus on our fitness. As a result, we start falling victim to weight gain and serious health problems. Besides that, working at a desk all day can cause our muscles to become stiff and weak. Comes in the form of problems related to the lower back and hips. So today we bring you 3 easy hip flexor exercises that will help you maintain a perfect fit body.
Do you know what hip flexors are?
The hip flexors are the muscles between the ball and socket joints that help keep the legs connected to the upper body. It keeps the lower part of the body moving. If your hip flexors are healthy and flexible, you are less prone to injury and muscle stiffness.
These 3 Exercises Will Help Keep Your Hip Flexors Flexible
1. Seated butterfly pose
The seated butterfly exercise has been proven to be beneficial for increasing body flexibility. This exercise helps stretch the thighs and lower back, as well as the buttocks. This can be easily done by sitting on the ground.
also read this , Post-Workout Meals: Post-Workout Meals Are Needed After Workouts, and Experts Say Why
do the seated butterfly exercise like this
- First, sit on the ground in a sitting upright position.
- Now push your knees outward and bring the soles of your feet together.
- At the same time, draw your ankles toward your body and relax your knees, bending them toward the ground.
- Take a deep breath and hold this pose for about 20 to 30 seconds.
- Do 20 to 30 minutes of the seated butterfly exercise every day and your muscles will stay flexible.
Bridge pose is a great way to build muscle. According to Yoga Magazine, this pose helps improve circulation and strengthen the lower back.
bridge like this
3. Squats keep your butt healthy
According to fitness experts, squats are an excellent way to strengthen your leg muscles. It helps to tone the body and reduce body fat. Squats are good for maintaining the shape of the buttocks while reducing excess fat in the buttocks.
also read this , Eating too much salt can lead to heart disease, these symptoms show that you eat too much salt
Squat like this:-
- For squats, you have to change the legs by leaning the hips outward.
Now bend your knees and push your hips back.
- In this pose, bend until your foot is almost equal to the floor.
- During this time, keep your knees in line with your feet.
- Tighten your abs and bring your arms across your chest.
- Doing this pose 10 to 30 times can help.
Leave a Reply