Beans are considered a very good source of protein, and they contain many of these nutrients that help us get stronger from the inside. According to dietitians, adding beans to your diet can improve your heart health. It helps lower your bad cholesterol and blood pressure. Usually, you have to eat beans in several ways, such as tadka dal, dal pudding, dal khichdi, lentil dumplings, etc. But today we bring you the recipe for masoor dal chila. This will give you many health benefits as well as weight loss.
We’ll tell you how masoor dal is good for you before telling you about this cheera recipe. So let’s talk about the benefits of masu dal for us first –
According to Ayurveda, lentils work better for our health. From constipation problems to improving digestion, lentils are incredibly beneficial. From frailty issues to blood pressure, sugar, and cholesterol, eating lentils can ease them. Apart from that, lentils are very beneficial for our skin, from increasing facial complexion to wrinkle problems.
So let’s try this healthy masoor dal recipe now-
For this you need
Masoor Dal – 2 cups
Green Chili – 2 to 3
Onion – medium size
Besan – 2 tablespoons
Black salt – according to taste
Green coriander – a handful
How to Prepare Masoor Dal Cheela
- Start by washing and soaking the lentils for two hours to puff up and soften.
- When the lentils are well puffed up, wash them twice and grind in a blender to make a thick paste. To grind, add some water to the lentils so you have the correct paste ready.
- To prepare the cheela batter, put the masul dal batter in a large bowl, add the gram flour and mix well so there are no lumps in it.
- Add the chopped onion in the next step and add chopped cilantro, green chillies and black salt to taste. But in the meantime, keep stirring the batter.
- Now heat a nonstick pan and with the help of a large spoon, pour in the batter and start making the cheela. When the cheese is lightly browned, spread with a little desi ghee and toast from both sides.
- Roast the peppers from both sides, prepare all the cheeses the same way, and enjoy with your favorite chutney.
Know what you should include in your diet
There is very little ghee in masoor dal cheela, which can make it a healthy recipe for your weight loss. In addition to this, it uses black salt, so it is good for digestion and acidity. By using gram flour, it is also good for weak body.