In addition to making your body healthy from the inside, it is also important to keep it clean from the outside. Often, while using a product for face and hair, we take complete information about it. But when it comes to body, we easily trust any product on the market. This mistake of ours starts to cause many skin problems. Along with skin and hair products, bath soap is also necessary to be chemical-free. Otherwise, with increasing age, our skin begins to lose its moisture and softness. To preserve it, my mom tells how to make natural bath soap (how to make aloe vera and neem soap) at home from neem and aloe vera. Let us know how to make it and its benefits for the skin.
For many days my skin was facing dryness and itching problem, on this my mother advised me to use natural soap of neem and aloe vera. After using this homemade soap for a few days, I started to see a difference in my skin. As my skin problems improved, the skin started to become more hydrated than before. To understand this in depth, I researched its benefits and understood how natural soap made at home can be beneficial for our skin.
So first let us know how market soaps can be harmful for us.
According to research from PubMed Central, maintaining the skin’s pH level is very important for maintaining skin health, which should normally be 5.5. But due to the excessive use of chemicals in the soaps in the market, the pH level becomes very high. Which can prove to be very harmful to our skin. Using natural soap made at home can be a good option to protect your skin from the chemical products on the market.
Now know how to prepare natural and chemical free neem and aloe vera soap at home
Benefits of Neem and Aloe Vera natural soap
Neem is considered to be a panacea for removing blemishes from the problem of pimples. According to Ayurveda, which is rich in medicinal properties, the use of neem leaves makes the skin flawless and glowing. Along with this, antibacterial properties are found in both aloe vera and neem, due to which spots and blemishes on the skin start disappearing gradually. By using this natural soap daily, you get rid of many skin problems and your skin starts to become cleaner than before.
This way prepare natural soap from neem and aloe vera (Neem aloevera homemade soap)
Turmeric – 1 tsp
Neem leaves – 2 handfuls
Soap molds – 4
Aloe Vera – 2 (medium size)
Vitamin E – 2 to 3 (capsule)
Soap base – 250 grams
Know how to prepare neem and aloe vera soap
- First wash and peel the leaves of aloe vera gel carefully.
- Then take out all the aloe vera in a vessel using a spoon.
- Now put washed neem leaves in a blender. Then prepare a thick paste by adding aloe vera gel and turmeric to it.
- Now for the next step, put 1 glass of water in a container and heat the water.
- Meanwhile, put small pieces of soap base in warm water.
- Once the soap is well melted, set aside to cool.
- As soon as it cools down, add the prepared paste of neem and aloe vera and mix it well.
- Finally, you add a vitamin E capsule and mix it well.
- Now pour this mixture into a soap mold and leave it in the fridge for 2 hours to set. Once the soap has set, separate it from the mold using a knife.