Most people gain a lot of weight from sitting for long periods of time. While sitting in the seat, she didn’t even move. Due to work pressure, they are chronically hungry. Then, if time permits, she will eat a lot of unhealthy snacks. The result is that they become overweight. Then, once they feel this frozen fat on their belly, waist, thighs and arms, they start taking different steps to burn it. If you are also looking for a super effective way to burn fat and lose weight then Surya Namaskar is the best choice for you. Surya Namaskar’s various asanas also work on those stubborn parts of your body that have been challenging you to burn fat. You just need to know the right way to do surya namaskar (how to do surya namaskar to lose weight).
Surya Namaskar is more effective than Pilates
A study was published in the Indian Journal of Applied Research in 2019.Here Surya Namaskar or Pilates for weight loss or body mass index (Pilates) Which is more effective, this study did.
For a comparative study of the two, 34 women with a BMI over 25 were included. Surya Namaskar performed surgery on 17 women. 17 women were asked to do Pilates. Both groups exercised 5 days a week. After 4 consecutive weeks, Surya Namaskar was found to have a greater effect on BMI. Pilates is a physical and mental exercise invented by German fitness coach Joseph Pilates in the 20th century.
Surya Namaskar is a great calorie burner
Yogacharya and Ayurveda expert Kaushal youth ‘Surya Namaskar is said to be effective for weight loss. It should only start with 2 rounds. This is a set of 12 yoga poses, 4 of which are repeated. Surya Namaskar can be done gradually by increasing to 10-15 throughout the day.
Acharya Kaushal further explained, “If you do one round of Surya Namaskar, you will burn about 12 calories.” If you do 12 times, then 12 x 12 = 144 calories burned.
15 times, then 15 x 12 = 180 calories burned.
It may take about 4 minutes to complete a full Surya Namaskar. If you do 10 times, it might take 40 minutes.breathe control Learning is necessary. It can take less time if you know how to do all the mudras properly.
Precautions also need to be taken
Acharya Kaushal says people should always practice remembering their abilities. Otherwise fat people will get tired very quickly.
Never rush to do Surya Namaskar. It should always be done in a peaceful and calm manner.
Do Surya Namaskar facing east in the morning.
If you do incorrect yoga poses, then it may not lead to weight loss.
It is very important to pay attention to your breathing for maximum benefit.
Learn the right way here Surya Namaskar
- Stand up straight. Put both palms in pranam pose and place them close to the heart. Take a deep breath.
- As you inhale, move your hands up. This will feel a stretch in your body.
- With this, stretch your legs too. Extend one knee forward on the ground and look up. Put the other knee behind. Exhale slowly. During this time, lift your hips and tailbone.
- As you exhale, keep your chest and chin on the ground.
- Breathe slowly while bringing your chest into Bhujangasana.
- As you exhale, lift your hips and tailbone.
- Always try to keep your chest in a V shape while raising your hips and tailbone.
- While breathing slowly, retract your left leg. Keep your body straight. Keep your hands straight.
- Keeping your face up, move your right leg between your hands. Keep your left knee on the ground.
- As you exhale, bring your right leg forward and place your palm on the ground. If this is difficult, the knee can also be bent. During this time, try resting your nose on your knees.
- Inhale slowly and slowly lift the spinal cord or back bone. Move your hands up and back. Push your hips forward.
- Straighten your body as you exhale. Hands down. You can relax and let your body relax.
Surya Namaskar is also known as Sarvangasana. It also strengthens your back and back muscles and lowers blood sugar levels.