Yoga is an integral part of our lives. From brain to toe. Every part of the body can be kept charged and healthy with yoga. We are surrounded by many diseases every day. Especially problems such as acid and flatulence are more worrying problems for people who work long hours. But don’t worry because there are some asanas in yoga that will get you out of this problem in no time (yoga asanas for exhaustion).
Gas can cause a lot of problems
Heartburn, sudden, unbearable pain in the stomach or back, and sour gas sometimes occur due to unreleased gas in the body. To avoid this, we rush to take acidic medicines. This takes care of the problem and we start to feel healthy. If you want to eliminate this problem entirely with barley, then make these yoga poses a part of your daily routine. This will make you feel fit and healthy. In this talk, Sumita Gupta, founder of Wow Life, walks us through these yoga poses that are proven to help release gas instantly.
Here are 3 yoga poses that will give you instant relief from gas and acidity (Yoga Poses for Gas Relief)
1. Pawanmuktasana (Gas Release Pose)
According to health coach Sumita Gupta, this supine position is called Pawanmuktasana. By doing this, the problem of air present in the body is eliminated. In addition, it also relieves symptoms such as back pain, back pain, high blood pressure, and menstrual irregularities. This keeps our digestive system healthy and strengthens our muscles.
How to Make Pavam Ketasana
- To do this, start by lying on your back. Then fully straighten the arms and legs.
- Now close your eyes and relax.
- Take a deep breath, raise your head, and return to a sitting position.
- Slowly lower your chin to your knees. Now lie on the ground again as you exhale.
2. Makarasana (crocodile pose)
Sumita Gupta explains that Makarasana means crocodile-like pose. It is done by lying on the stomach. This can relieve gas and acidity issues within minutes. With this yoga pose, you will feel relaxed and stress-free. Apart from that, this pose is also an effective therapy for overcoming insomnia.
How to Make Macarasana
- To do this, first lie on your stomach.
- Now stand with your hands on your elbows. Put your chin in the middle.
- Close your eyes and keep a little distance between your legs.
- Now fold your heels one by one and place them near your knees.
- You can do this process eight to ten times.If you want, even if you don’t move your legs for a while
Can lie down and rest.
In this way, the acidity problem is easily solved.
3. Shalabhasana (Locust Pose)
If you suffer from an acidic body, then by all means make Shalabhasana a part of your daily routine. It’s not as simple as it looks and sounds. Carefully do this yoga known as locust pose. This asana resolves gas issues in the stomach. At the same time, the muscles in the pelvic area also become stronger. Apart from that, it is also very easy for you to get rid of obesity.
How to Make Salabasan
- Lie down inside.Make fists with your hands and place them under your thighs
- Now put your chin on the ground so there is no pressure on your nose.
- Keeping your legs straight, lift and lower one leg after another.
- After this, lift your feet off the ground for a while.
In this way, one cycle of Shalabhasana is completed. You repeat this 5 or 6 times.