Nowadays, most of the people are suffering from hair related problems. Everyone wants to have black and thick hair. For healthy hair, women also resort to different types of shampoos and other products, but they also do not have any special effect. So in such a situation you must try some home remedies. Today we have brought you such a DIY hair mask with tea tree oil that will not only speed up your hair growth but also provide relief from other problems.
Tea tree oil is an essential oil that is obtained from the leaves of the tea tree. Antimicrobial and many other properties present in this oil can prove helpful in alleviating scalp and skin problems. Its use can also get relief from problems like hair fall, dandruff, itchy scalp.
How is tea tree oil beneficial for hair?
1. For hair growth
Tea tree oil can prove beneficial for hair growth. The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties it contains can help keep your scalp clean and healthy. When the scalp is clean, the hair stays healthy, which also helps hair growth.
2. To relieve itching
Sometimes the scalp starts itching, burning and other problems. So, in such a situation, using tea tree oil is very beneficial. Its antifungal, antiseptic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties can provide relief from scalp problems.
Also Read – Make these 7 lifestyle changes and get rid of dark circles forever
3. For Russian
By the way, one of the common hair problems is dandruff, and with a little attention, it can get rid of it. To get relief from this, you should use tea tree oil. The yeast Pityrosporum ovale is the main cause of dandruff. Antifungal properties found in tea tree oil can also reduce dandruff.
4. Prevent hair loss
Due to today’s busy lifestyle, people do not pay attention to food, due to which the hair does not get proper nutrition and the hair starts falling. Tea tree oil can be used for proper hair nutrition. Deeply hydrates hair by reaching the roots. This reduces hair loss.
Use tea tree oil like this for hair growth
1. Lavender Oil with Tea Tree Oil- Mix 7-8 drops of lavender oil and 7-8 drops of tea tree oil in a bowl. And massage your scalp with this and wash your hair with shampoo after about 1-2 hours. This will give the hair the necessary nutrition. You can apply it twice a week.
2. Coconut oil with tea tree oil- Mix a few drops of tea tree oil and coconut oil as needed in a bowl. Now apply this mixture from roots to ends and massage gently. And after about 1 hour, do shampoo and conditioner.
3. Jojoba Oil with Tea Tree Oil- Mix 10 drops of tea tree oil and 7-8 drops of jojoba oil and massage into the scalp. After about two hours, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
4. Olive Oil and Tea Tree Oil- Mix two to three drops of olive oil and eight to ten drops of tea tree oil in a bowl and massage by applying to the roots of the hair and leave for about 1 hour. Then wash your hair with shampoo.
5. Tea Tree Oil, Avocado and Vitamin E Oil- Mash an avocado peel in a bowl and then add 5 to 6 drops of tea tree oil and 1 to 2 teaspoons of vitamin E oil to it. Now apply this mask on your hair. After about 1 hour, wash your hair with clean water and shampoo.
Also Read – If you have to struggle in the morning to be fresh, then these 5 tips from mom might come in handy