We don’t like to do so much to our hair. From following expensive hair care routines to spa treatments at salons to keep our hair healthy and shiny. But sometimes these things show in the beginning but gradually the problem starts happening like before. To keep our hair natural, we should rely on natural things to make our hair really strong and shiny.
I had a dry hair problem for many days, even after many hair care routines, the problem remained the same. That’s when my mom advised me to use bhindi water. To know more, I did research and found out that lady water can act as a panacea for our hair problem (Bhind hair water).
So let us first learn how okra water can be beneficial for our hair –
Why is ladybug good for hair?
According to experts, okra is rich in protein and folate, which is very beneficial for hair growth. In addition, it prevents hair fall and helps to make the hair smooth and shiny. Using okra water in your hair makes weak hair stronger.
Now we will tell you how to use lady finger water on hair to get rid of hair problem –
How to make Bhindi conditioner
- To prepare Bhindi conditioner, first boil 15-20 sunflower seeds in a vessel and boil them. You can cook it without cutting it.
- Maintain the amount of water so that the bhindi can cook properly. After the water boils, let it cool.
- Separate this water by separating the ladybug from the water. Now divide the hair into two parts.
- Then start massaging the women’s water into your hair using your hands.
- Apply from the roots to the bottom of the hair and massage for 5-10 minutes.
- Leave it on your hair for 20-25 minutes and finally wash your hair with clean water.
Know its benefits
- Bhindi water can be used as a conditioner. This will make your dry hair smooth and shiny in the hair.
- This hair conditioner has no side effects as only vegetables are used and no chemicals have been used in it.
- This natural conditioner will give your hair a natural look and strengthen it from within.
- From dry hair problem to hair loss problem, it can also be very beneficial.
Leave a Reply