The winter season is about to start. Due to the dryness of the environment in this season, our skin starts to struggle with the problem of dryness and dullness. Therefore, our skin care routine must also follow it. Using face oil and night cream is more beneficial at this time. Because our skin adapts to the environment. While there is no problem with sweat and extra oil in the skin. That is why it is very important to change your skin care according to the season. So skin problems can be prevented in advance. Steam facials are an effective remedy for this. But it suits everyone and some important things that you need to watch out for.
For centuries, steam facials have been considered the best skin care of this season in grandmothers’ recipes. To understand it deeply, we researched it and found out that dermatologists believe that steam facial is a better skin care option. This opens the pores of your skin and softens blackheads in your skin.
Which makes it easy to remove them. This means that steam facials are an easy way to deeply cleanse the skin. Along with this, it helps in keeping the skin hydrated due to which skin care products can work well. Steam facials help improve blood circulation in your skin and help increase the collagen in your skin.
Do you know the right way to steam facial? Let’s talk about this in detail.
- Know the right way to get a steam facial
- First, bring 4-5 cups of water to a boil in a container.
- During this, clean your face thoroughly with a mild cleanser.
- When your water boils, put it in a bowl.
- Now add some natural herbs and a few drops of essential oil to it and let it mix.
- Begin inhaling the steam by sitting in a comfortable place and covering your head and bowl with a large towel.
- Take steam, keeping a distance of about 8 inches between the bowl and your face.
- For better results, steam for about 10 minutes.
Scrub and moisturize now
- Taking steam will open your pores and soften your blackheads. During this, use a soft scrub or clay mask. After 15 minutes wash your face with plain water. Finally, use aloe vera gel or moisturizer, give the final touch to the skin.
Also read – According to Ayurveda, these 5 types of diet can increase the problems for your skin
keep these things in mind
- While taking steam, keep a distance of 8 to 10 inches between your face and the steam bowl.
- If you have problem of pimples on your skin then stay away from it for some time or your problem may increase more.
- Do not use a plastic bowl to steam as plastic particles can damage your facial.