Raisins are usually made by drying grapes and different types of berries, which also have different properties. In addition to protein, it also contains plenty of iron and fiber. For overall health, it is recommended to eat raisins every day. But dieters sometimes avoid eating raisins because of their sweetness. If you are one of those people, then instead of raisins, you can also use their water. Raisin water can bring the desired glow to your skin. Let’s know how to use raisin water for skin.
If you eat raisins every day, you will also get a full dose of vitamin B6, calcium, potassium and copper. The body also gets antioxidants from this sweet dried fruit. It also benefits from its antibacterial properties. Vitamin-E is also present in raisins and in addition increases healthy fat in the body.
All these properties of raisins are beneficial for the body as well as for the skin and hair. However, you cannot eat more than a limited amount of raisins per day. So when it comes to skin, raisins can also be used in a few different ways.
Also Read – Hot flashes bother you in menopause, so follow these 5 easy tips
how to make raisin water
You can make raisin water for glowing and healthy skin. No matter how many times you use it, you will not have any problem like sugar increase. So let’s find out how.
Put about 150 grams of raisins and two cups of water in a bowl and leave overnight. Getting up every morning and drinking this water on an empty stomach puts an end to digestive problems.
Facial wrap with raisin water
- You can also mix this water in a face pack and use it on your skin. Mix one spoon of gram flour or rice flour and few drops of honey in raisin water.
- Leave this paste on your face for 20 minutes.
- This face pack is beneficial for dry skin. If you have oily skin, use a few drops of lemon juice on it.
Raisin water in facial toner
To use raisin water as a facial toner, add a few drops of rose water and lemon juice to it. Fill this water in a spray bottle and use it before going to bed at night. Wash your face after some time as the raisin water can be sticky.
Find out how raisin water is beneficial for your skin
- Raisin water has antimicrobial and antibacterial properties, which reduces the risk of any infection on the skin and keeps the skin healthy.
- Raisin water rich in vitamin E and vitamin C removes dead skin cells. Thanks to this, the face starts to glow.
- Thanks to vitamin C, skin cells also get a chance to repair themselves.
- The skin of the face becomes clearer with raisin water. This water is effective in exfoliating the face or lightening blemishes.
Also Read – Exercise has been disrupted, so reduce your weight with these unusual ways
Leave a Reply