Just like every woman’s skin is different, we all have different hair types. Just like skin, hair requires a different hair care routine. Hair care is easier for women who have straight hair. Whereas curly hair requires more care. If curly hair is not taken care of properly, it will become very dry and lifeless. Here we will tell about some diy hair mask for curly hair for proper nutrition. Which will give your curly hair the right nutrition and make it beautiful and shiny.
Dr. Navneet Haror, dermatologist at Miracle Skin and Hair Transplant Clinic, talks about the benefits of hair masks. It is said that sometimes curly hair is dry and lifeless due to lack of nutrition. In such a situation, applying a hair mask can provide them with the necessary amount of nutrition.
It is true that straight hair is easier to style. But managing curly hair is not that difficult. You just need to know the right ingredients for their proper nutrition. Otherwise, they won’t look good and you won’t be able to handle them properly.
If you also have curly hair and want no such problem to bother you, then Dr. Harora talks about homemade hair packs. These hair packs will provide more moisture and nourishment to your curly hair, due to which the problem of frizziness and dryness of curly hair can be reduced to a great extent.
Use this homemade mask for curly hair (diy hair mask for curly hair)
1. Avocado hair mask
Avocado is one such fruit that people rarely include in their diet. But if you have curly hair, you need to make it a part of your hair care routine.
NCBI research on rats clearly states that there are amino acids in avocados that may play a special role in maintaining healthy hair. Its creamy texture and fat content will give your curly hair a deep treatment. This will not make them look dry, but will make them softer and shinier.
how to make avocado hair pack
- Take a ripe avocado, cut it and remove the seeds and make a paste out of it.
- Add one spoon of honey and two spoons of coconut oil to this paste and mix well.
- Wash your hair and use this mask when your hair is slightly damp.
- Leave it on for 30-45 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
2. Dahi Hair Mask
According to a scientific study published on PubMed Central, the NCBI (National Center for Biotechnology Information) website, using cottage cheese can improve the problem of split ends, hair dryness and natural hair color. Yogurt is a good source of healthy fats that will revitalize your dry, lifeless, frizzy hair.
How to make curd hair wrap
- Mix half a cup of cottage cheese and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar in a bowl.
- You can also add a spoonful of honey to add more moisture to your hair.
- Apply this paste on clean hair and massage.
- Leave it on your hair for about 20-30 minutes and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
3. Egg hair mask
Talking about curly hair and the name of the egg should not be taken, it cannot happen. Eggs are packed with essential vitamins and minerals, as well as selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium, lecithin and phosphorus. This powerful combination of nutrients helps to promote hair growth and make your dry and weak hair stronger and shinier.
how to make an egg hair pack
- To make an egg mask, just break an egg and beat it well.
- Mix one spoon of honey and two spoons of coconut oil into it.
- Apply this mixture to your hair and leave it on for about 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
keep these things in mind
- When making a mask for curly hair, pay special attention to some things. Choose ingredients that have moisturizing properties. Because curly hair needs more moisture than normal hair.
- Whenever you clean the mask, use the same shampoo that is specially formulated for curly hair. Don’t forget the conditioner after the shampoo.
- Always apply the hair mask only to clean hair. If you apply the hair mask on dirty hair, the nutrition will not penetrate deep into the scalp and will not result in better results. So always wash your hair first and then apply a hair mask to damp hair.
- Hair masks provide more nourishment to curly hair, so they should be used. However, you should also avoid overusing them. Using a hair mask once a week is enough.