The rainy season can be tough on your skin. The humidity present in the environment will not allow you to smell the dust particles that stick to the skin thanks to sweat and natural sebum. That’s why it’s important to take full care of your skin this season. Be it the face or the legs. Here are some tips (Monsoon Skin Care Tips) to help you take care of your skin.
Your skin may be irritated during this period
The humidity is high in monsoon due to which there is more perspiration, this sweat accumulates on the skin and makes the skin lifeless. In such a situation, it is important to protect the skin from sweat. The skin becomes sticky due to sweating. Due to this, a greater amount of dirt and pollutants accumulates on it. This
During the season, the skin also oozes more oil. The skin becomes oily and harmful substances accumulate in excessive amounts.
Oily and sweaty skin also becomes more prone to breakouts and breakouts. Acne can also appear. A fungal infection may also occur. If there is a severe infection, there may be more itching or pain. In such a situation, consult a doctor immediately.
To avoid skin problems in monsoon, regular cleansing and skin care with better products is very important-
- The pores should remain open and the oiliness of the skin should also be reduced.
- Use a face wash with ingredients like tulsi and neem.
- After cleansing, apply skin toner using a cotton pad. Fresheners and toners are essential for skin care. Especially in hot and humid weather. Due to this, the normal balance is maintained, blood circulation remains correct, due to which the skin remains glowing.
- Rose water is one of the best medicines. Buy an astringent lotion for oily skin and mix equal amounts of rose water. Store in the refrigerator, cool and ready to use.
- Cleansing at night is a must to remove sweat and grease, make-up, pollutants and impurities accumulated on the skin during the day.
- Apply facial peeling twice a week. It removes dead cells and gives the skin a glow. Prevents and removes blackheads. Apply to the face and gently massage into the skin with gentle circular movements. Leave on for 5 minutes and wash off with water. This can be done in the morning after cleansing.
Do not experiment on blackheads
Get your stubborn blackheads removed at a skin care clinic with the help of a doctor. Pressing on blackheads can lead to infection and scarring. Do not touch your face without washing your hands and never pick blackheads and pimples.
If you have oily skin, avoid using oily creams and moisturizers. Apply sandalwood cream. Keep wet tissues in your purse throughout the day to wipe and refresh your skin. Then apply a powder compact.
take care of your feet
Pay special attention to your feet. Athlete’s foot can be caused by a fungal infection. After thorough washing, dry them and apply talc. In hot and humid weather, wear open shoes to avoid sweating. Prevents fungal infections such as athlete’s foot and ringworm.
- For a foot or nail infection, steep 4 black tea bags in four to five cups of boiling water. Let it cool and soak your feet in tea water.
- Apple cider vinegar prevents fungal infections. Mix vinegar with an equal amount of water and apply to the affected area of skin with a cotton ball. Leave it on for half an hour and then dry the area with a clean towel.
- Tea tree oil can also be applied. Mix equal amounts with aloe vera gel or olive oil and apply to the affected area.
Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. Mix the juice of one lemon in a glass of warm water and consume it in the morning.